Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

dog abuse

I just came across a photo of two kids who actually hung a little dog! It was on facebook. That is about the worst way to start a day. The mentality of people and they did this a group effort. It makes me sick sometimes what exists in the world. I cannot imagine how there can be thoughts like these that possess people to do such evil things. I send them prayers that they get exactly what they deserve for that one act alone. I know it is better for me to wish them health, happiness and prosperity but it is just too new to do right now and I will have to have some time away from seeing that. That really upset me. I did repost it because I would like everyone to repost so that someone can actually catch the creeps who did it. They had the nerve to show their faces. So, they apparently have the nerve to suffer the consequences. It just shows how inhumane they are. It also shows how stupid they must be. They will be caught is what I choose to believe and they will suffer whatever consequences they deserve. Proof is in the picture and surely no one could oversight that. How upsetting. I need to move my thoughts elsewhere now. I sure could have did without ever having to see that. Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment